The Lemonade List.

When I started this list there was a lot of motivations. If I’m honest now I look back they seem a bit silly, but at the time to my broken and grieving self this was a way I could look forward, and then one day look back and be OK with the life I had lived. 


Making the list itself was cathartic in a sense, it gave me something else to focus on and throw my energy into for a while it was all I thought about. When I Called it the lemonade list I really did feel like I had been handed lemons in the life I had tried to build, and it was my way of making the best out of a bad situation.


Since I wrote this list I have changed and my life has changed. The difference between the person who wrote the first post in 2018 and the person writing this today are worlds apart I kinda feel like they are completely different people. Some of the things on my original list weren’t really relevant to me anymore, the person I am today with my beliefs and my circumstance, some just didn’t seem important to me anymore so I have revised my lemonade list to reflect the things that are relevant and important to me today.


If you have any feed back or can help me with any of my list please reach out and message me through my socials or email me at thelemonadelist@outlook.com

Much Love 💋


  1. Undertake a language Immersion Program
  2. Learn to play an instrument
  3. Learn to ballroom dance
  4. Come out to my mother
  5. Take a burlesque class
  6. Catch a train through the French and Italian Riviera
  7. Learn to make 3 types of cheese
  8. Visit The Taj Mahal
  9. Visit Easter Island
  10. Have a white Christmas
  11. Learn to make wine
  12. Pose as an Art Model
  13. Stay in a glass bottom cabin over the ocean
  14. Visit Macchu Picchu
  15. Drink Whiskey in Scotland
  16. Go to Oktoberfest
  17. Road trip through the UK and Ireland
  18. Go to a film Premiere
  19. Learn to make Beer
  20. Write a Novel
  21. Go Hunting and an clean animal
  22. Perform at an open mic night
  23. Go fossicking for precious gems
  24. Ride in a hot air balloon
  25. Spend time in a remote indigenous Australian community 
  26. See Aurora Borealis or Australis 
  27. Do a wine and spirit course
  28. Have a photo shoot published
  29. Learn boxing or martial arts
  30. Go on a yoga retreat
  31. Fly first class
  32. Go to a Comicon
  33. Go to Star Wars World
  34. Visit every continent
  35. Get a motorcycle license
  36. Go to a TED talk
  37. Ride a mechanical bull
  38. Write and record a EP
  39. Smoke a joint in Amsterdam
  40. See the Pyramids in Egypt
  41. Do up a caravan and drive around Australia
  42. Do a colour run
  43. See an orchestra play classical music
  44. Be a guest at an Indian wedding
  45. Drink a $1000 bottle of Champagne
  46. Attend Sydney Mardi Gras
  47. Foster a child
  48. Perform in a play or musical
  49. Go to a masquerade ball
  50. Attend the Melbourne Cup
  51. Do a pinup shoot
  52. Ride a Gondola in Venice
  53. Float in the Dead Sea
  54. Visit Stone henge
  55. Kiss someone famous
  56. Be a film or TV extra
  57. Learn Ballet
  58. Cook a 10 course meal and match with wine
  59. Go to a natural hot spring
  60. Bathe in a mud bath
  61. Walk behind a waterfall
  62. Save $10,000 
  63. Learn to Sail a boat
  64. Own a pair of Christian Louboutin Shoes
  65. Go on girls weekend away
  66. Sew a outfit
  67. Sign up to skin gym
  68. Dress as a Geisha in Kyoto
  69. Learn to Snowboard
  70. Walk the great wall of China
  71. Sleep in an Igloo
  72. Visit Pompeii 
  73. Throw a penthouse party
  74. Go into space
  75. Be a passenger on the Orient Express
  76. Participate in a Grape Stomping
  77. Learn how to screen print
  78. Swim alongside a sea turtle
  79. See the Amazon
  80. Buy a farm
  81. Visit Hobbiton
  82. Visit the Louvre
  83. Learn to temper chocolate
  84. Do a Baking course
  85. Visit Gallipoli
  86. Publish a Cook book
  87. Memorize a poem
  88. Go to Highclear Castle for a white tie gala and garden picnic
  89. Quit smoking
  90. Buy a house
  91. Cruise to Antarctica
  92. Ride a horse on the beach
  93. Grow a whole meal
  94. Own a piece of jewelry in every precious gemstone
  95. Travel to every Australian State and Territory
  96. Attend a Same sex Wedding
  97. Learn how to Scuba Dive
  98. Do a cake decorating class
  99. Watch the 100 greatest movies
  100. Read the 100 greatest books 




Comments

Instagram Feed